School Advisory Council
Welcome to Rowen’s School Advisory Council (SAC) page! The purpose of our School Advisory Council is to foster a positive learning environment through a cooperative effort with the principal, teachers, staff, parents/guardians, and community members by working improve student achievement, effective teaching in the classroom, and parent and community engagement.
The Rowen SAC is a 100% voluntary organization that comprised of a simple majority of family members, school principal, school staff, and community members. Rowen parents just like you.
What does Rowen SAC do?
- Participate in Strategic Conversations by using and addressing school data
- Focus on supporting Academic Achievement, improving School Climate, and strengthening Family Engagement
- Build consensus with your fellow SAC members
How does the Rowen HSA do all of this?
- We do it with your time and generosity!
- SAC members meet every other month
To apply to be a member of Rowen’s SAC, click here.